Life Insurance and Annuities
Life Insurance that works for you
Life insurance helps your life’s work move on. Whether it helps to pay the mortgage, maintain a standard of living, pay off debt, pay for college, or assist retirement income, there’s a solution for you.
- Replace income for your family if you were to pass unexpectedly.
- Cover final expenses and medical bills
- Leave your family with money to pay off debts such as a mortgage
- Ensure your children are left with money to pay for college.
- Used by businesses for key person insurance or buy/sell agreements among owners.
- Some term policies allow for a conversion to permanent insurance as your life needs change.
- Accrues cash value.
- Offers a separate death benefit.
- Riders to provide specific coverage like Long-Term Care.
- Certain policies can provide tax-deferred and/or tax-free income at retirement.
An annuity is a financial product offered by insurance companies that can offer a guaranteed income stream. They are designed to be a reliable means of securing steady cash flow for an individual during their retirement years and to alleviate fears of longevity risk, or, more plainly, out-living one’s money. While traditionally annuities have an accumulation phase and annuitization phase, annuitization is rarely the answer these days, as insurance companies have come up with creative riders to keep the ownership in clients’ hands. Annuities have a wide range of utility and finding the right one for your circumstance can be a challenge. That’s where we come in. We can help provide guidance in how an annuity can help you as part of your overall retirement strategy.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary life insurance or annuity review, please call our offices at